Monday, August 25, 2014

Watch the Mojo

Hello Dear Readers and welcome to another installment of Eccentric Spheres.
OK, now that the formality is out of the way, we can relax.

Truth be told, I've had a day that's been as exhausting as it has been long. So today you get a very short post. In return, the subject matter can keep you entertained for hours.

I'm talking about WatchMojo.com's Youtube channel.

I have spent way too much time watching their Top 10 lists, partially because I really like Top 10 lists, but also due to the fact that they're so much fun. With subject matters such as music, games movies etc, I have on more than one occasion thought to myself “I'll just watch this one list”, followed by “Ooh, that one sounds cool” and finally “Bedtime already?”.

With just a quick look on Youtube we find:


So jump head first into the vast ocean of great Top 10 lists. Just don't blame me when you loose three hours in a blink of an eye.

Have a great week, and I'll see you next week!

No comments: