Monday, June 3, 2019

Silent Hill, The History

Hello and welcome back to Eccentric Spheres.

Sometimes events conspire against you and this sunny Monday morning is one such time. I have a lot to do today, so I'm forced to keep this short.

What I have today is the history of one of the best horror game franchises to date: Silent Hill.

Personally, I have never played a single SH game, mostly because they launch on consoles, and I'm a PC gamer. There exists a "remaster" or two, but experienced fans loathe them as broken nonsense, so I choose to stay away. I have, however, spent countless hours enjoying let's plays of these amazing horror titles, and they are so worth that.

So without further ado, I present to you the History of Silent Hill. Join me again next time for more Eccentric Spheres, and until then, have a great week!

Direct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgIicXN1--s


No comments: