Monday, October 21, 2019

Mind blown, but not my own

Hello and welcome to a new week and another Eccentric Sphere!

With that overly enthusiastic greeting out of the way, I can tell you I have to do a short one today. Stuff to do, stuff to do...

Anyway, last week I tripped over Alex Hefner on Youtube, and figured you might enjoy him as well. See, he grew up with rap and hip-hop, and for some reason decided to do a reaction video to a Slipknot video.
This grew and he now uploads a lot of different reactions to metal videos. I guess the Power of Metal grabbed him and didn't let him go. Oh, if you don't like metal music, you might not enjoy this... disclaimer...

If you're thinking: “Reaction videos? Those are so dumb”, then I can inform you this is a bit different. Alex has a lot of charm and humor and puts a lot of work into what seems like pretty simple videos. Little injections of humor to emphasize his point raises this to another level. It's not just some dude sitting there yelling at random internet stuff.

Anyway, give it a shot if you feel like it, you might like it.

Join me again next time and until then, have a great week!

Metal reactions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-SDHlNQgy8&list=PLKduaGfFr-zvxksZg5uubMKnU4k1L7bTS

No comments: