Monday, August 19, 2019

Pretty funny

I was going to do a whole thing about how Respawn Entertainment got insulted that their players aren't grateful because the developers decide to sell character skins for $16 a pop, and then called them names. I was also going to talk about how Bioware has lost two lead developers (Anthem & Dragon Age 4) within a couple of weeks, which could well be symptomatic of bigger problems. I was also going to talk about how the Epic Game Store is still missing a shopping basket, multiple other features but more importantly, it's missing pre-download capability as well, right before the release of one of their biggest “exclusives”. Steam had that capability with Half-Life 2 back in 2004! Shame on you Epic, shame.


Then I thought that this might all be a bit too negative so here is something fun instead.












Ten of the best sketches I could find so that your week starts with a laugh! Well, fourteen if you count the google sketches separately. For obvious reasons I'm not embedding ten videos, so you are just going to have to follow the links.

There we go, until next time, have yourself a great week!









No comments: