Monday, September 26, 2016

Film Theories

Hello movie fans, and welcome to the newest installment of Eccentric Spheres.

Today we're not talking about movies, we are talking about talking about movies.
I found a great channel on Youtube called The Film Theorists that amongst other things analyses famous movies and theories from a logical point of view.

The video that caught my eye and drew me in was Blair Witch's secret killers. It goes through the original Blair Witch Project and explains how there could very well have been no witch and how the whole film actually is an elaborate murder mystery.

I also learned that Neo from the Matrix isn't the chosen one and that it technically is possible for a tornado to dump great white sharks on Los Angeles.

There is so much more on this cool channel, and if that isn't enough, go check out the sister channel The Game Theorists, for you guessed it, video game theories.

I have to run now, but I'll leave the relevant links below. Until next time, have a great week!

https://www.youtube.com/user/FilmTheorists/featured
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo_IB5145EVNcf8hw1Kku7w

No comments: