Monday, October 27, 2014

Beyond Earth

OK, so I had this whole thing planned out concerning today's post.
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth came out last Friday, and this was going to be a grand review of this game. An intelligent and sophisticated analysis.
But, last night I started getting a fever, and with perhaps four tormented hours of sleep, I crawled out of bed with even more fever.

So, no grand magnum opus today.

However, I will write a good review of SMC: Beyond Earth, probably next week.

Until then, you must content yourself with this:

Beyond Earth is a fantastic game! Built on the Civ V engine, you colonize a planet in outer space. You have lots of options, many grand strategies and on top of that, the game looks frikkin' sweet!

And since you came all this way, and you might want to know more, I'll direct your attention to this Let's Play by my favorite LP'er Quill18. 



Until next week, take it easy.

No comments: