Monday, May 12, 2014

Man at Arms

A great fantasy hero or villain is defined by several different factors, but in most cases one of the key elements is the hero/villains weapon of choice.

As gamers we're used to wielding a plethora of dramatic and often rather impossible weapons. But as cool as they are, they're just not feasible. Or are they? Actually...

Last week, my wife stumbled upon a YouTube series called Man At Arms. It follows the creation process of a black/weapon/armor/jewelery smith with over 30 years experience in making cool weapons for movies like Pirates of the Caribbean amongst others.

I found it fascinating to see these weapons come to life. Weapons like Sepiroth's 7'+ katana, He-Man's Sword of Power, the Hidden Blade from Assassin's Creed and many many more.

So if you love fantasy weapons or just like to see a master craftsman in action, check out the Man At Arms video list.

That's it for this week. A short post I know, but my new PC is up and running and I'm eager to play. (Besides, I have a pizza waiting for me).

Until next week!




No comments: