Monday, October 14, 2013

Anno Primus

Eccentric Spheres was born on 16th October 2012, which means that this Wednesday is it's first birthday!

To mark this special occasion, I'd like to share a few facts and stats with you, my readers, about you, my readers.

First off, the total page views as of this moment is 1388. Not that many, but I'm happy with each and every one of them.

The post with the single highest page view count apart from the “Welcome to Eccentric Spheres” is the one about Ripper Street, with 59 hits.

Now the blogger stats page is a bit wonky at times, and unfortunately I can't get a proper break down of all the countries that my readers – you – hail from. However the top ten are available, and they read as this;

Finland 664 (no surprise)
United States 271
Germany 111
Russia 95
The UK 64
Netherlands 16
Poland 16
Ukraine 13
Portugal 11
Czech Rep. 7

This adds up to 1268 views which leaves 120 views from other countries I can no longer access, but I seem to remember Australia, Hungary and Saudi Arabia amongst the readers missing from the list.

So a big Thank You to you, the people who inspire me to post week after week all year long! Not a single week have been missed so far, even though I've “cheated” a couple times.

I hope you will all stick around for another year, and perhaps if you feel it's merited, bring new readers to Eccentric Spheres.



No comments: