Monday, January 8, 2024

Informative Entertainment

When I play certain games like World of Warcraft, I like to have something on in the background to listen to if not directly watch. One such source is The Joe Rogan Experience.

I'm not a fan of Rogan as such, but he does love talking to interesting people and today I have two such episodes for you.

The first one is with rocker turned director Rob Zombie, in which they talk about horror movies, New York back in the day and much much more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDLeJ5Rasuo

The second one is with British comedian Jimmy Carr. I have seen a lot of Jimmy's stand-up and he hosts a lot of comedy panel shows that I'm a fan of. This is the first time I've seen him just sit down and talk. They discuss comedy, history and a great deal more. Unfortunately I couldn't find the whole thing on Youtube so Dailymotion will have to do.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8oo4hj

That's that and all that. Join me again next time and until then, have a great week!

 

  

No comments: