Monday, April 11, 2022

A simple bit of fun

I just had one hell of a weekend, thanks to a stomach bug, but the less said about that the better.             

It has however left me short on time to work on this blog, so this week I'll have to keep it short and sweet.

Presenting Lonely Ialand:

 

Created and starring  Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone. They all have acting/writing experience on Saturday Night Live, and Andy is well known from Brooklyn 99. 

Anyway, Lonely Island is a comedy music act that sometimes guest-stars some very big names. Content warning though, some of the song are very racy, so don't listen to it in public without headphones.

Here is the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thelonelyisland/featured

I'll embed a couple of songs below for you to get started with. That's that and all that. Join me again next time and until then, have a great and safe week!

 

 

  

 

No comments: