Monday, February 7, 2022

Viva La Dirt League

I have something different for you today. Browsing on Reddit, I tripped over a link to the Youtube channel Viva La Dirt League. They are a bunch of gamers from New Zealand that make comedy sketches about games and gamers. 

Games and the people who play them tend to fall into certain patterns. Idiosyncrasies, if you will. A kind of logic that can be incredibly specific. Viva La Dirt League are very good at bringing these things forward in such a manner that you can't help but laugh at them. If you have ever played a game like an MMO or fantasy games in general you will undoubtedly recognize what is going on.

It isn't just fantasy either. The have sketches about PUBG, Tarkov, Red Dead and more. I myself have mostly been watching the series Epic NPC Man, with sketches ranging from 1-5 minutes. I'll embed a few below.

Here is the link to their channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/VivaLaDirtLeague/videos

And here is the NPC man list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbJ51AJuR7E&list=PLSMETuURtTXCzW7Q_ZIy4QzEnyUG8totf&ab_channel=VivaLaDirtLeague

And that is really it. I urge you to give it a chance, I myself can't get enough. Join me again next time and until then, have a great and safe week!


 

  

  

 

  

  

 

No comments: