Monday, April 19, 2021

Regal Food

 

This week I have something pretty eccentric for you.

I found these videos quite by accident a few days ago and found them fascinating. These are some of the recollections from Darren McGrady who spent fifteen years as a personal chef to the British royal family.

The videos give an insight to the Queen, the late Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Diana and their children. It is interesting to see them as just people rather than the public persons one usually hears about.

I don't really have much more to say, it's better that you watch the videos yourself if it sounds interesting to you.

Here is the link to the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdK_Yzt5XI&list=PLQGGrzFoybiODyierk6K_Sn8bE6XozIVT&index=1


And with that I hope you'll join me again next time and until then, have a great and safe week!

 

 

No comments: