Monday, February 25, 2019

I spy with my little eye...

I have critiqued a lot of movies here on this blog during the 340 posts I have written, but today I have a real treat for you all.

Most people love spy movies, or at least enjoy them. But the quality and accuracy in the spy movie world is very varied.
From the over the top antics of James Bond to the more believable Jason Bourne to the realistic George Smiley, all manner of spies glide, sneak and fight their way across the silver screen, and who better to critique them than actual real life spies?

I present you with The Worlds Greatest Spy Movies, a 70 minute journey of expertise in the grim world of espionage where operatives from the CIA and the British Secret Service tell you what's true to life and what's Hollywood fiction. Some of what's revealed may surprise you...


So without further ado, please enjoy this amazing video. Until next time, have a great week and stay away from spies!


Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqB_2gesrUk


No comments: